If you are VACCINATED against COVID you are NOT required to wear a mask.
If you have NOT been vaccinated, we respectfully request you wear a face mask at all times for the health and safety of our team and other clients. Thank you
We will continue with regular and frequent cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing of all common and high touch areas throughout the spa.
The safety of our guests and employees is our first priority. As a result of the current environment, you will see that we have implemented the following additional precautionary measures at Ocean Bliss Day Spa.
- Regular and frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all common and high-touch areas throughout the spa.
- All team members will wear face masks at all times and other PPE as necessary.
- We request that our guests also wear a mask or facial covering when in common areas.
- All service specialists will wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of each treatment and between every guest, and will regularly wash and disinfect their hands throughout the day.
- Temperature checks and wellness assessments at the door for all team members.
- We ask that guests sanitize their hands and allow a touchless thermal forehead wellness check upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available all throughout the spa for your use.
- As always, all guests will be provided with clean sanitized, linens, towels, robes, etc
- Any employee who is feeling unwell will be required to stay home. Likewise, any employee who lives with or has had close contact with anyone who is feeling unwell will also be asked not to come to work. We thank you in advance for your understanding should this cause any changes to your appointment reservations
- We ask any guests to refrain from visiting the spa if they or anyone they have been in contact with feels unwell, has a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or other communicable illness. Likewise, we will allow guests who are unable to make their appointment due to illness to cancel with advance notice without consequence.